How it works?
Q. How to hire a professional from Local Vyapar?
Since we connect you with the best service professional, we need your requirements in a detailed manner. So first you insert your search in the search bar and fill up the details asked in the form. You need to fill up your location so that we can match with the best service professional near by you. After submitting the details, matched professionals will get in touch with you and you can check, compare their ratings, reviews, quotes and hire the right professional.
Q. Why LocalVyapar?
- We follow certain parameters and process to onboard service professionals on our platform which includes not only their portfolio, document verification but also their background checks to ensure the best quality for our customer.
- We make sure about delivering services with in your budget and that's why keep the affordablity factor in mind while onboarding the professionals and designing the further process.
- Customers are the top most priority for LocalVyapar and we make sure about 100% customer satisfaction and assist our customers personally if required anytime.
- We closely monitor all our service professionals and the services delivered by them. We have strict guidelines for them to follow and to maintain the quality standard we take strong actions against like blacklist, refund, penalty on them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How the payments will be done for service?
The service professional will send you the link via sms or email where from you can pay the amount through credit card, debit card, netbanking and you can also pay by cash when service professional come to your doorstep.
Q. Will I be able to see the portfolio and discuss with the professional before hiring?
Yes. You can check their portfolio or even can ask them to share more work once you get the contact details of service professional. You can have a detailed discussion before hiring any service professional.
Q. How can LocalVyapar help in choosing the best Tiffin Services near you?
You can search Tiffin Services in New Delhi on the basis of your location, popularity, ratings & reviews on LocalVyapar. To get the best offers from business listed with LocalVyapar, click on the Best Deals tab beside listings and fillup the requirements. Businesses will contact with their best offers. You can negotiate with them. You can now chat with businesses and get multiple quotes in a jiffy on the LV Android and iOS app.
Q. What has made tiffin services so popular these days?
People staying out of their native city usually miss home-cooked, nutritious and tasty food. With a large number of tiffin vendors by your side, you do not have to miss out on your daily dose of nutrition. They ensure to curate simple home-cooked meals as per your specific dietary requirements. To help more people have the delicious recipes, the tiffin service vendors keep the price factor reasonable.
Well-selected menu all the three times and in between!
If you think that your meals are limited to just breakfast, lunch and dinner, then know that there are also a couple of tiffin vendors that serve you food the day across. If you feel like snacking in between or go for light meals, they also have that for you so that you don’t have to go hungry ever.
Mentioned below is a list of food items in varying meal combinations.
1. Vegetarian breakfast menu- sandwiches, sprouts, oats, poha, upma, idli -vada, or parathas and sabji, along with curds and pickle.
2. Non-vegetarian breakfast menu- chicken sandwiches, omelettes, stuffed parathas along with curds and pickle among other delicacies.
3. Vegetarian lunch menu- rice, roti, dal, sabji, which may include vegetables such as bhindi (okra/ ladyfinger), aloo gobhi (potato and cauliflower) and paneer (cottage cheese); salad, chutney, papad and a sweet.
4. Non-veg tiffin box for lunch- rice, roti, dal, chicken/mutton/egg curry, salad, chutney, papad and a sweet.
5. Those having a requirement for a veg meal for dinner can choose from a wide selection on the menu, including rice, roti, khichdi, dal, veg biryani, sabji, curd, roasted papad and sweet.
6. If you are looking for a non-veg tiffin for dinner, you have an extensive range of options to choose from, including rice, non-veg biryani, fried chicken, non-veg curry, curd, roasted papad and sweet.
Some of the tiffin service providers have a standard menu while others offer you the option to tailor-make your own.
Please Note: The above-mentioned food items may vary from vendor to vendor.
Taking these factors into account is important while choosing New Delhi tiffin services
Given the wide number of tiffin services New Delhi has, finding the best one can be a challenging job. However, a small amount of research can help you find a reliable one. Check the following pointers to know what significant things you need to consider before making a tiffin service provider your permanent tiffin supplier.
1. Are they using fresh ingredients to cook the food?
2. Do they allow you to sample their food?
3. Do they have good reviews and ratings?
4. Do they serve fresh food?
5. Do they pack the food properly in food-grade box?
6. Do they change their menu items on a regular basis?
Q. Can I get only non-veg food every day?
Yes, you can. You need to explain your food requirements to the tiffin service provider and they will ensure to provide food as per your specific liking.
Q. Can I get tiffin only for a single meal every day?
You can opt for either one or both the meals depending on your requirements. Communicate with the tiffin provider and mention to them whether you need tiffin for lunch, dinner, or both.
Q. What if I do not want tiffin on certain days?
Tiffin services offer the option of skipping meals in case of emergencies provided they are informed well in advance. Also, if you want the tiffin only on specific days of the week, that also needs to be informed.
Q. What if the tiffin is not delivered to me?
In case the tiffin cannot be delivered to you in case of unforeseen circumstances, the service provider will inform you about the same and you won’t be charged for that day’s tiffin.
Q. What is the cost of ordering a tiffin?
The approximate cost of ordering a vegetarian tiffin ranges from Rs 80 to 100 per meal per day and the cost of a non-vegetarian tiffin ranges from Rs 100 to 120 per meal per day.