Static Website Designing0 ( 0 reviews )
Static Website designers provide the much needed online presence to your business which has become an integral part of marketing your offerings and reaching out to potential customers. Having a website for your business is the need of the hour as it helps you to present your business offerings to potential customers in a systematic manner. Professional web design companies understand the way your organization functions, its offerings and the benefits that it offers to clients. These organizations are specialized in internet marketing and put their expertise to use in designing your company's website. Having a virtual presence gives a boost to your business, irrespective of the field, allowing you to promote, sell and interact with customers. Your website also helps you in the online marketing and social media marketing of your products and service offerings. The experience in SEO marketing that these website designing companies possess helps you in beating the competition and being ahead of the game. You can find an endless list of all the Static Website designers in New Delhi by scrolling up.
How can LocalVyapar help in choosing the best Static Website Designers near you?
You can search Static Website Designers in New Delhi on the basis of your location, popularity, ratings & reviews on LocalVyapar. To get the best offers from business listed with LocalVyapar, click on the Best Deals tab beside listings and fillup the requirements. Businesses will contact with their best offers. You can negotiate with them. You can now chat with businesses and get multiple quotes in a jiffy on the LV Android and iOS app.
Why Are Potential Customers Leaving Your Website?
It May Be Due To These 9 Factors
Given that more and more people are taking to the internet for everyday things, taking your business online is perhaps one of the most proactive decisions to take for your business. In addition to having an offline presence, some of you have now secured an online presence as well, with or without the help of Static Website Designers in New Delhi. The customers that you were missing out on the online medium can now be tapped, thanks to an e-commerce website.
The website is ready. Where are the customers?
You have your product images in place. You have established a theme and design for your website that you like and compliments your business. You've even written a compelling copy and have good content. With various paid and organic marketing initiatives in place, you are getting the desired traffic to your website. However, over time, you realize that there is a gradual drop in the number of people visiting your website. You also notice that there is a drop in visitors converting to leads and ultimately converting to customers. You suddenly realize people are leaving your site.
Attracting prospective customers from a pool of your target audience is certainly hard. Making sure they stay on your website long enough to stay interested in your business offerings is difficult. Converting a visitor to a customer and retaining them is even more difficult. Though you have done all that is required, you may have missed out on certain aspects that Static Website Designers New Delhi recommend to be important for keeping customers on your website.
So, why are potential customers leaving your website? In New Delhi Static Website Designers may have the answers for you and your website.
Following are 9 factors that may be affecting your website:
1. Load Time
A crucial aspect of your website's user experience depends on the page loading time. You tend to realise its importance after overlooking it to accommodate better aesthetic design, more content and widgets. Longer load times can prompt your potential customer to abandon your website altogether, say leading Static Website Designers in New Delhi. The average visitor of today has less patience when it comes to waiting for the site to load.
Below are some startling statistics about page load time:
47% of visitors expect a page to load in two seconds or less.
40% may abandon a website if it takes more than three seconds to load.
79% of shoppers dissatisfied with website performance are less likely to buy from the same site again.
A one-second delay in page response can result in a 7% reduction in conversions. (Source: KISSmetrics)This factor is applicable to users on mobile as well as desktop. However, you must factor in that more and more users are taking to web-browsing and shopping on their mobiles instead of on desktops.
1. You may need to consult one of the best Static Website Designers New Delhi to fix the issue for poor site performance. They can fill the lacunae to optimize your site's page load time and kick its performance up a notch.
2. In New Delhi Static Website Designers may recommend solutions like incorporating content delivery networks (CDN) for global sites, compacting of codes, image optimization, and cross-browser testing.
3. Static Website Designers in New Delhi may implement AMP pages to enable smooth access from mobile browsers.
2. Website Design
'Don't judge a book by its cover' goes the adage. Unfortunately, this adage is quite the reverse when it comes to your website, as your customers are bound to judge it by its looks. In fact, believe it or not, the design of your website may trigger immediate distrust with your visitors. Thus, website design is an important factor that impacts the perceived trustworthiness of your potential customers.
Some of the common stumbling blocks are:
Too many steps
Too much clicking
Too much scrolling
Not well organized
Contact one of the best Static Website Designers New Delhi to create an aesthetically pleasing website with smooth navigation and compelling design is the need of the hour. Moreover, the colour scheme and theme of the design layout should gel with your business. Consult well-known Static Website Designers in New Delhi to give your website's design a much-needed facelift.
Content is the whole and soul of your website say Static Website Designers New Delhi. Good content layout and structure includes both written text as well as visual images that clearly communicate your intended message and main value propositions. In New Delhi Static Website Designers believe that it is what helps your potential customers stay for long. Content on a website is about putting text and images together. Too little content may not provide enough information on what your business is all about. At the same time, your visitor may hit a speed-breaker if your site has too much content that involves too much reading. It is worse when the content is irrelevant. Content is crucial since as much as 50% of your sales are lost when potential customers cannot find what they are looking for. Images are necessary as having text-only matter on a page seems boring and uninteresting.
1. In terms of the website content, you can hold the rule 'less is more' true to practice. Even if it is less, the text in question should be precise and crisp in the form of edible bits, making it quick for visitors to read, understand and remember. This is highly recommended by most Static Website Designers in New Delhi.
2. It is important to ensure that your content, particularly your contact information, is easy to find.
3. Also, don't complicate matters by distributing content on multiple pages when it can easily be communicated on a single page. Group similar content in a clear and concise manner and represent them in bold headings, highlighting popular keywords.
Simply put, typography is the style and appearance of printed matter. The size, type and style of the font used on a website play an important role. In terms of font, there are no hard-and-fast rules as to which font to avoid, but some are absolute no-nos. Take Comic Sans for instance, which design experts and Static Website Designers New Delhi believe does not set the right tone and may be suitable for an audience who comprise of eleven-year-olds.
Bad typography choices, abrasive colour selections and excessive typos all contribute to poor legibility. In New Delhi Static Website Designers believe that this can eventually result in poor user experience, which can ultimately impact conversion and customer retention.
1. Stick to high-contrast colour combinations and font types that are clean, ornamentation-free Serif or Sans Serif fonts that blend in seamlessly with the aesthetics and the overall theme of your website.
2. Avoid using typefaces or font families that are unnecessarily elaborate or have poor contrast.
3. Static Website Designers in New Delhi recommend sticking to larger fonts to give users a better experience, regardless of whether they are viewing your website on desktop or mobile. Moreover, choosing the right colour palette is important as different colours have different effects.
4. If you are confused, it is perhaps best to consult one of the top freelance Static Website Designers New Delhi or web design companies to understand which typefaces (font families), styles and colours are best for your website.
Ads are a legitimate way of monetizing your website and bringing in revenue. If your website runs on an ad-driven model, removing them altogether may not be good. But just because you need ads doesn't mean you should suffocate your visitors with ads that pop, flash and fill the entire browser with them. Several leading Static Website Designers in New Delhi believe that instead of engaging your audience, it might just enrage them and drive them away.
1. A general rule of thumb that most Static Website Designers New Delhi follow: ads should not be the first thing that your visitors see.
2. To maximise your retention rate and lower your bounce rate, be discreet in the way you place ads.
3. Avoid being obtrusive with pop-up ads.
4. Also, avoid putting ads that take up more space than your content.
Imagine this: You land on a website looking for a specific piece of information but end up getting lost in the maze of poorly charted out navigation flow. Expert Static Website Designers in New Delhi believe that navigation is not only important in terms of your visitors' overall experience but is also essential for search engine optimization (SEO). Nothing frustrates users more than a website that is hard to navigate. Complicated and unclear navigation may cause visitors to feel confused, helpless and angry, which are surely not the emotions you want your potential customers to experience.
1. While designing the site, put yourself in the customer's shoes. If you were totally new to your website, what would be the logical sequence of events you would follow? What would you look for first? How would you expect the information to be organised?
2. Let logic, intuitiveness and comprehensibility supersede your website's navigation flow. Avoid adding visual elements that are unclear in telling what the user is supposed to do next.
3. In New Delhi Static Website Designers advise against burying your main navigation links in the body text.
4. If you have a large website, consider taking help of Static Website Designers New Delhi for adding a sitemap.
7. Updating Frequency
You may have a website with the right balance of all elements, but what good is it to a user if it is not updated regularly? Website designers recommend keeping your website updated regularly with fresh and relatable content relevant to your business.
1. Avoid using 'Under Construction' cliché say Static Website Designers in New Delhi. This may leave an impression that says, “this site is rarely updated, move on”.
2. You may need to update your existing content for updates and relevant news that your visitors may take interest in.
3. Good website designers may advise you to add a blog to your website where you can consistently post updates and related content about the latest offerings and product/ service updates. This step has two key benefits, not only will it boost the interest level of your website but also help it in terms of SEO rankings.
Given that most users are increasingly relying on their mobile phones for browsing, shopping and other e-commerce activities, it becomes imperative for your site to be responsive to mobile devices. And Static Website Designers New Delhi cannot emphasize enough on this fact; it is, in fact, the need of the hour. Search engines account mobile-friendliness as a factor for ranking websites on the results page. This impacts the search results and ultimately your site's rankings. What's more, website designers say that users may abandon a transaction on your e-commerce website if the experience is not optimized for mobile.
1. There are no two ways to it. Your site needs to be fully optimized for mobile or you may see a hit to your site's organic search ranking on mobile searches. Website designers recommend tools that help you check your website's optimization for mobile users.
2. You may need to consult a firm into Static Website designing or reach out to top Static Website Designers in New Delhi who will re-design a website or revamp your existing one with a responsive design. Not only will it comply with the search engines but also be user-friendly. Users will be able to seamlessly view your website optimized for their devices.
9. Exit Offer / Exit-Intent
Exit-intent technology/exit offer /exit overlay is used to capture visitors before they leave your website. Website designers regard this technology as a last-ditch attempt to regain your potential customer's attention. This is best used by e-commerce companies, particularly shopping websites where a visitor lands on a website to compare prices. It can also be used to lure a visitor - who likes your product or service but is putting off action until the next time - to take action.
With an exit overlay, you may not have to let the visitors go. With the help of Static Website Designers New Delhi, regain their attention by presenting them with a message or an offer that compels them to stay on the page. Example: A 10% off coupon as an exit overlay may entice a prospect to hit the 'buy' button and aid in conversion that otherwise would've been lost.