How it works?
Q. How to hire a professional from Local Vyapar?
Since we connect you with the best service professional, we need your requirements in a detailed manner. So first you insert your search in the search bar and fill up the details asked in the form. You need to fill up your location so that we can match with the best service professional near by you. After submitting the details, matched professionals will get in touch with you and you can check, compare their ratings, reviews, quotes and hire the right professional.
Q. Why LocalVyapar?
- We follow certain parameters and process to onboard service professionals on our platform which includes not only their portfolio, document verification but also their background checks to ensure the best quality for our customer.
- We make sure about delivering services with in your budget and that's why keep the affordablity factor in mind while onboarding the professionals and designing the further process.
- Customers are the top most priority for LocalVyapar and we make sure about 100% customer satisfaction and assist our customers personally if required anytime.
- We closely monitor all our service professionals and the services delivered by them. We have strict guidelines for them to follow and to maintain the quality standard we take strong actions against like blacklist, refund, penalty on them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How the payments will be done for service?
The service professional will send you the link via sms or email where from you can pay the amount through credit card, debit card, netbanking and you can also pay by cash when service professional come to your doorstep.
Q. Will I be able to see the portfolio and discuss with the professional before hiring?
Yes. You can check their portfolio or even can ask them to share more work once you get the contact details of service professional. You can have a detailed discussion before hiring any service professional.
Q. When to consider patent filing?
Patent Application Filing should be on priority and should be done at early stages of research and invention by filing Provisional Specification followed by Complete Specification.
Q. What should be the contents of Complete Specification?
It is mandatory to file complete specification for grant of patent, and includes
1. Title of invention
2. Area/Field of invention
4. Description of Invention
5. Brief descriptions of diagrams, drawings, sketches (if involved)
6. Sample Examples
Q. A patent application on my own name or on company name?
An employee of the company generating intellectual property during his/her tenure, should be on the company name on agreement basis and if there is no agreement then on his own name.
Q. How to get Worldwide Patent?
An exclusive right to a patent is only available in a country in which patent is protected or registered, but there is a way by which you can defend your patent in many countries. This way is known as PATENT COOPERATION TREATY (PCT)