How it works?
Q. How to hire a professional from Local Vyapar?
Since we connect you with the best service professional, we need your requirements in a detailed manner. So first you insert your search in the search bar and fill up the details asked in the form. You need to fill up your location so that we can match with the best service professional near by you. After submitting the details, matched professionals will get in touch with you and you can check, compare their ratings, reviews, quotes and hire the right professional.
Q. Why LocalVyapar?
- We follow certain parameters and process to onboard service professionals on our platform which includes not only their portfolio, document verification but also their background checks to ensure the best quality for our customer.
- We make sure about delivering services with in your budget and that's why keep the affordablity factor in mind while onboarding the professionals and designing the further process.
- Customers are the top most priority for LocalVyapar and we make sure about 100% customer satisfaction and assist our customers personally if required anytime.
- We closely monitor all our service professionals and the services delivered by them. We have strict guidelines for them to follow and to maintain the quality standard we take strong actions against like blacklist, refund, penalty on them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How the payments will be done for service?
The service professional will send you the link via sms or email where from you can pay the amount through credit card, debit card, netbanking and you can also pay by cash when service professional come to your doorstep.
Q. Will I be able to see the portfolio and discuss with the professional before hiring?
Yes. You can check their portfolio or even can ask them to share more work once you get the contact details of service professional. You can have a detailed discussion before hiring any service professional.
Q. What kind of services can you get from a housemaid?
By hiring one of the domestic housemaids, you can stop worrying about cooking, ironing, washing clothes, cleaning utensils, folding clothes, walking your pet and taking care of your children. The housemaid services are usually available on an hourly, daily, weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly basis. You can choose as per your convenience. The primary responsibility of a maid is to clean and maintain your property. Placement services for maids New Delhi has will first understand your needs in detail and based on that will send someone most suitable for the role. Given below are some of the top duties and responsibilities of the full time maids.
1. Managing kitchen cleaning responsibilities like arranging the cupboards and cleaning the countertops.
2. Sweeping and mopping the floor in the house.
3. Ensuring that all the appliances in the kitchen like the microwave, cooking ranges, etc., are maintained and cleaned.
4. Washing the utensils and arranging them properly in the designated places.
5. Changing linen and making beds.
6. Washing the clothes and ironing them.
7. Throwing the waste in bins.
8. Ensuring that the carpets are vacuumed.
9. Taking care that the dust does not sit on the window blinds.
10. Tidying up the curtains or draperies.
11. Cleaning the bathrooms.
12. Handling the elderly and children according to the instructions provided by the homeowners.
13. Cooking the meals and arranging them on the dining table.
Q. How do the placement services for maids help the commercial establishments?
Many shops, businesses, restaurants, hotels and hospitals are also known to hire maid services for cleaning and maintaining their property. At hotels, these professionals are a dire necessity because hygiene and cleanliness are absolutely imperative in the business.
Q. What things should you check before hiring a maid through a placement service?
Before you go ahead and hire a maid, it is necessary to check a few things for the safety of your family and also to make sure that you are investing in the right person. Some of these are:
1. Find out how credible the placement agency is. Do they perform a background check before sending someone?
2. Cost is another important thing, Consider comparing the cost of different service providers and take a decision accordingly.
3. Find out their replacement policy.
Q. Do placement agencies in New Delhi do a background check of the maids before taking them on board?
Yes, they do. Placement agencies run stringent background checks that include past employment records, referral checks, and police verification.
Q. Are maids given training at placement institutes?
Yes, placement institutes train maids in basic tasks which they will be expected to perform at their place of employment.
Q. Do these placement agencies in New Delhi provide maids for offices too?
In addition to homes, these agencies in New Delhi provide maids for corporate offices, cafes, restaurants, schools, hospitals, and businesses.
Q. What happens in case a maid quits?
Placement agencies have a replacement policy. If a maid were to leave before the stipulated time, the agency would send a replacement maid.
Q. What is the monthly salary of maids in New Delhi?
The monthly salary of a full-time maid will approximately range from Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 30,000. For part-time ones, it would range between Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 7,000.