How it works?
Q. How to hire a professional from Local Vyapar?
Since we connect you with the best service professional, we need your requirements in a detailed manner. So first you insert your search in the search bar and fill up the details asked in the form. You need to fill up your location so that we can match with the best service professional near by you. After submitting the details, matched professionals will get in touch with you and you can check, compare their ratings, reviews, quotes and hire the right professional.
Q. Why LocalVyapar?
- We follow certain parameters and process to onboard service professionals on our platform which includes not only their portfolio, document verification but also their background checks to ensure the best quality for our customer.
- We make sure about delivering services with in your budget and that's why keep the affordablity factor in mind while onboarding the professionals and designing the further process.
- Customers are the top most priority for LocalVyapar and we make sure about 100% customer satisfaction and assist our customers personally if required anytime.
- We closely monitor all our service professionals and the services delivered by them. We have strict guidelines for them to follow and to maintain the quality standard we take strong actions against like blacklist, refund, penalty on them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How the payments will be done for service?
The service professional will send you the link via sms or email where from you can pay the amount through credit card, debit card, netbanking and you can also pay by cash when service professional come to your doorstep.
Q. Will I be able to see the portfolio and discuss with the professional before hiring?
Yes. You can check their portfolio or even can ask them to share more work once you get the contact details of service professional. You can have a detailed discussion before hiring any service professional.
Q. What are the most common issues faced by inverters?
Both over and under-usage both can affect the inverter adversely. In case the inverter is used at an extremely high voltage that it was not designed for can affect the internal components of the machine. In such circumstances, it is advisable to approach inverter repair services.
In case the inverter doesn't turn on, it could be caused due to a number of reasons most of which can be solved. It is possible that the switch isn't not working. In this case, the switch might require to be replaced. It might also be necessary to find out if the inverter has tripped. In case it hasn't, this could signify another problem. The other problems that might be causing the problem may also include the battery terminals being weak in which case they might require to be replaced.
It is also possible that this condition is caused due to a faulty fuse or a fuse that is blown off which might require to be replaced.
Delhi Inverter repair and services can guide you on the right course of action.
In case the battery doesn't seem to work, it could be because it is not turned or because it is having difficulty in getting charged. This can be solved by repairing the battery and correcting other problems like loose connections. It might also be caused due to problems in the rectifiers, fuse etc.
In case the inverter is working in the inverter mode it is likely that the fuse has melted. This problem can be rectified by trained inverter repair services.
- Inverter working in inverter mode
In case the inverter works in just the inverter mode it might also be caused due to the input not being connected. In case of low input, the inverter works on inverter mode. Repair services might suggest options like installing a stabilizer to solve this issue.
A certain amount of noise after turning on the inverter might be normal. However, in case of excessive amount of noise it might be require to be replaced.
Q.What are the other services you can expect from Inverter repairs and services in New Delhi?
- The repair cost includes labour charges excluding spare parts that might require to be replaced. The work required to be done, the best possible solutions along with the approximate cost of the solution.
- The repair services can be performed at the client's location.
- Repair services also offer to uninstall the inverter from the location.
Q. What is the approximate cost of inverter repairs?
The approximate consultation charges are Rs 1000 per issue.
(The prices are highly indicative and are subject to change.)
Q. What are the modes of payment accepted by Inverter Repairs and Services New Delhi?
Repair services accept cash, credit and debit cards of most major banks as well as Net banking as a mode of payment.