How it works?
Q. How to hire a professional from Local Vyapar?
Since we connect you with the best service professional, we need your requirements in a detailed manner. So first you insert your search in the search bar and fill up the details asked in the form. You need to fill up your location so that we can match with the best service professional near by you. After submitting the details, matched professionals will get in touch with you and you can check, compare their ratings, reviews, quotes and hire the right professional.
Q. Why LocalVyapar?
- We follow certain parameters and process to onboard service professionals on our platform which includes not only their portfolio, document verification but also their background checks to ensure the best quality for our customer.
- We make sure about delivering services with in your budget and that's why keep the affordablity factor in mind while onboarding the professionals and designing the further process.
- Customers are the top most priority for LocalVyapar and we make sure about 100% customer satisfaction and assist our customers personally if required anytime.
- We closely monitor all our service professionals and the services delivered by them. We have strict guidelines for them to follow and to maintain the quality standard we take strong actions against like blacklist, refund, penalty on them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How the payments will be done for service?
The service professional will send you the link via sms or email where from you can pay the amount through credit card, debit card, netbanking and you can also pay by cash when service professional come to your doorstep.
Q. Will I be able to see the portfolio and discuss with the professional before hiring?
Yes. You can check their portfolio or even can ask them to share more work once you get the contact details of service professional. You can have a detailed discussion before hiring any service professional.
Q. What is the eligibility criteria for IBPS exams?
Mentioned below is the eligibility criteria for the top three IBPS bank exams that are held in India:
1. IBPS PO eligibility criteriaIn order to appear for this test, you need to at least be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised college or university. You will need to mention the percentage of marks while you register for the exam. It is mandatory to have knowledge of computer. You must also have written and verbal proficiency in the official language of the state. A candidate should be between 20 to 30 years of age to appear for this test.
2. IBPS SO elibibility criteria At the least, a candidate should fulfil the following three main parameters in order to appear for IBPS SO exams.
a. The candidate should be a resident of India or a subject of Nepal.
b. If you are a Tibetan refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962, and have planned to settle in India permanently, then you can register for this exam.
c. You are also eligible for this exam if you are a subject of Indian origin who has migrated from Burma, Ethiopia, Zambia, Malawi, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Uganda, Kenya, United Republic of Tanzania, Namibia, Zaire and Vietnam.
The IBPS SO recruits candidates for several positions like Law Officer, Marketing Officer, IT Officer, etc. The educational qualification for all these posts is different.
3. IBPS Clerk eligibility criteriaIn order to appear for this exam, a candidate should be between 20 years to 28 years of age. A candidate must be a graduate in any stream from a recognised university as the minimum education qualification to be eligible for this exam. The candidate should have English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/Intermediate/ Graduation level.
Q. Why should you join IBPS bank exam coaching classes New Delhi?
In New Delhi IBPS bank exam coaching classes provide you with several test series for various bank exams. These test series are all well researched and are precise to the exam paper pattern. The coaching centres also prepare practice papers for you that are in sync with the previous year's exam pattern. The practice papers also consist all the expected changes in the question levels.
Q. How can LocalVyapar help you find the best IBPS bank exam coaching centres near you?
On LocalVyapar, you can find a list of some of the most popular IBPS bank exam coaching centres near you. You can search as per your location requirements, ratings and popularity. From such a wide selection, you can choose the one that best suits your needs.