How it works?
Q. How to hire a professional from Local Vyapar?
Since we connect you with the best service professional, we need your requirements in a detailed manner. So first you insert your search in the search bar and fill up the details asked in the form. You need to fill up your location so that we can match with the best service professional near by you. After submitting the details, matched professionals will get in touch with you and you can check, compare their ratings, reviews, quotes and hire the right professional.
Q. Why LocalVyapar?
- We follow certain parameters and process to onboard service professionals on our platform which includes not only their portfolio, document verification but also their background checks to ensure the best quality for our customer.
- We make sure about delivering services with in your budget and that's why keep the affordablity factor in mind while onboarding the professionals and designing the further process.
- Customers are the top most priority for LocalVyapar and we make sure about 100% customer satisfaction and assist our customers personally if required anytime.
- We closely monitor all our service professionals and the services delivered by them. We have strict guidelines for them to follow and to maintain the quality standard we take strong actions against like blacklist, refund, penalty on them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How the payments will be done for service?
The service professional will send you the link via sms or email where from you can pay the amount through credit card, debit card, netbanking and you can also pay by cash when service professional come to your doorstep.
Q. Will I be able to see the portfolio and discuss with the professional before hiring?
Yes. You can check their portfolio or even can ask them to share more work once you get the contact details of service professional. You can have a detailed discussion before hiring any service professional.
Q. Everything you need to know about CAT and CAT coaching classes in New Delhi
Common Admission Test (CAT) is an entrance exam taken by MBA aspirants to get admission into Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) and the top business schools of the country. The test is conducted by the Indian Institute of Management.
Q. When will CAT be conducted?
The exam will be held on November 24, 2019.
Q. What is the eligibility for CAT?
In order to appear for CAT, you must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any field with 50% marks at least. For those of you who belong to either Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) or Persons with Disability (PwD), a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with minimum 45% marks is the eligibility criteria.
Q. What is the CAT registration fee?
The CAT application fee is Rs. 1800 for general category. SC/ST/PWD category candidates will have to pay Rs. 900 in the form of application fees.
Q. What is the procedure to follow to appear for CAT?
1. You will have to fill the CAT application form online, along with paying the application fee using your debit or credit card or through net banking payment system
2. After the payment of fees, CAT admit cards will be available for download on the official website. The admit card has to be downloaded from the website itself as these will not be sent to you via post.
3. Once the results are declared, you will be able to check your scores on the official website. On the basis of your scores, you will be invited by the IIM institutes for the Group Discussion/Interview round.
Q. What is the CAT exam pattern?
The CAT test will provide an assessment of your Quantitative Aptitude (QA), Verbal and Reading Comprehension (VARC), and Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR) skills.
The three-hour CAT exam consists of 100 questions. The test comprises of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) and non-MCQs. Each question carries three marks. With every correct answer, you will be awarded three marks. The test also has negative marking wherein every incorrect answer results in a deduction of one mark. An unanswered question does not result in any deduction. The three main segments of the CAT exam have an arbitrary distribution of the 100 questions. There are 34 QA questions, 34 VARC questions and 32 DILR.
In the QA section of the first segment, you will find 11 MCQs with arithmetic questions. The DILR section is equally divided between DI and LR questions with 16 questions on DI and 16 questions on LR segment. You can expect 8 MCQs out of 32 questions in this section.
The VARC section has 24 questions on RC which include 5 passages, and 10 questions are based on grammar out of which 7 are in the non-MCQ format.
Q. What is the scope after doing CAT?
After completing your MBA, you will have a lot of career options to explore of which some of the most popular fields are mentioned below:
1. Human Resource Management
If you are determined to become a part of the human resource team, then this is the field for you. Your job will include managing workforce diversity, managing demand and supply of labour markets, etc.
As a marketing manager, you will have to understand the consumer behaviour, aspects of advertising, and market behaviour, among other things.
3. Finance Management
This field prepares you in various subjects like Budget, Costing, Capital Management, etc. After completing MBA in financial management, you can explore several jobs in the banking sector of the country.
4. International Business
After pursuing MBA in International Business, you will gain an in-depth understanding of all the organizational requirements for international operations.
5. Operation Management
Here, you will have to maintain process flows, develop relationships between inter-development and vendor departments. This category will help you deal with product management-related functions.
Q. How can CAT coaching classes in New Delhi help you prepare for the exam?
Mock tests are an integral part of preparing for the CAT examination and New Delhi CAT coaching classes help you by providing adequate mock test rehearsals. When you start writing the mock tests on a weekly basis, you will be able to learn effective time management skills which are crucial for this exam.
Since coaching classes have a team of expert professors, they help you with all your doubts. Moreover, coaching centres may also be able to provide you with a tip or two to score really well for your CAT examination.
Q. How much do CAT coaching classes in New Delhi charge as their fees?
The CAT coaching classes will charge anywhere between Rs. 35000 to Rs. 55000 as their classroom coaching fees for one year. This amount is inclusive of all the mock tests and test papers.
Q. What is the duration of CAT coaching classes?
The major CAT coaching institutes usually offer a full-fledged coaching session for 12 to 15 months. You can finish the long-term CAT coaching course in 5 to 12 months. Coaching classes also offer CAT crash course that takes about 2 to 3 months.